Monday, November 3, 2008

MNF Post & Props

MNF halftime

1 Unit: PIT/WAS Under 17 (EV)

1/2 Unit:

Pit +1


WAS LONGEST FG -0.575 0.5 P
WAS SHORTEST FG -0.575 0.5 P
NO -3 UNANSW SCORES WAS/PIT -0.75 1.125 P
GAME GOES TO OT WAS/PIT -0.1 1 P
GAME ENDS IN A TIE WAS/PIT -0.0166 5 P
PIT SCORES LONGEST TD -0.5 0.5 P
OFF. SCORES ALL TD PIT/WAS -0.925 0.5 P
WAS MORE 1ST DOWNS SPR. -1 -0.7875 0.75 P
J. CAMPBELL UNDER 214.5 PY -1.2 1 P

Here are the same props I sent out in the email.

This game should be a fairly close, low-scoring affair, with both teams featuring excellent defenses. Pittsburgh should be aided by the fact that the Redskins don't really excel at getting to the opposing quarterbacks. I think Big Ben makes enough plays to win a squeaker. Willie Parker will be back, but limited, though Mewelde Moore has filled in admirably in Parker's absence. Clinton Portis was injured last game but will play tonight, and the Redskins will want to run the rock as long as they have even modest success versus the #1 ranked Pittsburgh rush defense. It won't get any easier through the air for the Redskins as the Steelers are ranked #2 in that department.

Pittsburgh +3 (-120) is not quite available yet (I see a -125 at best now), so I'd hold out and see what develops. Pittsburgh getting 3 is a solid play as this game rates highly to be decided by a field goal or less for either team. I'd still take PIT +3 (-125) if that's the best you can get, though PIT +2.5 is still worth 2/3 of a unit or a ML play.

No comments: