Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome...

...and congratulations on taking advantage of what I consider to be the best deal in the history of sports handicapping (in my biased opinion, lol)! I've earned my reputation through many years of hard work and continual success. But that's why you're here -- guess I'm preaching to the choir, lol. Though some of you have followed me for a while and enjoyed the bankroll benefits of doing so, it still feels like I'm starting at +0 Units for everyone here right now because of the new chapter in my career as a paid "tout." Not sure I'll ever get used to that word -- I prefer to be called a "professional NFL handicapper," because first and foremost that's what I am. I offer so much more than the average tout, it's quite frankly laughable to even compare what I do and the level of service I'll be providing to the average tout.

I'm excited by this new opportunity to serve clientele only. It's hard to put a price on the value of what I've given away over the years, but it doesn't concern me. I got into handicapping because the NFL is my favorite sport to watch and I was raised as a card player (though not a gambler, that came about later as a natural result of an upbringing that revolved around constant game playing and card playing (bridge, chess, backgammon to name a few.)) The usual twinges of excitement I feel as each Sunday approaches will be a little stronger this week as a result of this new venture.

No comments: